From: Dm on
Hi

I wish to develop disk driver, which will use file to store disk image (not
Ram).
So, i think, RAMDisk sample is the best for me to start.
As i see, its not difficult to implement my idea.

My question is, how can i implement 'cache write' settings for my drive?
I mean, IOCTL_DISK_GET_CACHE_INFORMATION and
IOCTL_DISK_SET_CACHE_INFORMATION cases.

Thanks for All
From: David Craig on
This is the WRONG newsgroup for device drivers - at least most of them. I
guess video might be more relevant, but probably not. Try ntdev at
osronline.com and look at the last two NT Insider issues. There you will
find your answers for Windows Server 2003 SP1 and later.

From: Alexander Grigoriev on
For what OS do you target it? WIndows 7 already got such a driver.

From: Dm on

For XP, 200X, Vista, 7