From: Andy B. on
Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can
find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
/2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.

From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote:
> Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I can
> find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
> /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.

The stuff you need are not in this kit:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeda01-421d-4ba5-b44b-543dc8c33a20
?

Arne
From: Andy B. on
Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it? Seems
kind of small to be an msdn library.

From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 08-06-2010 21:52, Andy B. wrote:
> "Arne Vajh�j"<arne(a)vajhoej.dk> wrote in message
>> On 08-06-2010 14:46, Andy B. wrote:
>>> Is there a link to download msdn library for visual studio 2010? All I
>>> can
>>> find is msdn library for visual studio 2008 sp1 that was last updated on
>>> /2009 which doesn't have the visual studio 2010 stuff in it.
>>
>> The stuff you need are not in this kit:
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeda01-421d-4ba5-b44b-543dc8c33a20
>> ?
> Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it?
Seems
> kind of small to be an msdn library.

1.5 GB can contain quite some documentation.

I have not installed it, but I expect it to have all .NET 4.0 docs.

Arne
From: Peter Duniho on
Andy B. wrote:
> Does that have msdn library for visual studio 2010 and .net 4 in it? Seems
> kind of small to be an msdn library.

The install for VS2010 includes the new help system, which you can
install after installing VS2010. By default, the actual content is
retrieved online and so the MSDN content isn't actually part of the
VS2010 download, but you can configure it to download the content and
host it locally.

Pete