From: zikester on
How do I use dprof if I don't have permissions to install it to my
perl installation? I work at a large company and would like to
specify where, in my local disk, the DProf module resides.
From: Tad McClellan on
zikester <isaacyho(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I use dprof if I don't have permissions to install it to my
> perl installation? I work at a large company and would like to
> specify where, in my local disk, the DProf module resides.

perldoc -q module

How do I keep my own module/library directory?

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"
From: Ben Morrow on

Quoth zikester <isaacyho(a)gmail.com>:
> How do I use dprof if I don't have permissions to install it to my
> perl installation? I work at a large company and would like to
> specify where, in my local disk, the DProf module resides.

See local::lib on CPAN, or build your own perl an install it somewhere
you have write access to.

Ben