From: Noel Jones on
On 6/17/2010 3:53 PM, Martijn de Munnik wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have an issue with integrating dspam into postfix. I'm not sure if
> this is a dspam or a postfix problem. When I enable the dspam content
> filter address extension breaks and the final message has no return path
> anymore? Without dspam everything is working as expected.

> dspam unix - n n - 10 pipe
> flags=Rhqu user=dspam argv=/opt/redknot/bin/dspam --client
> --deliver=innocent,spam --user ${user} -i -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}

Your command line doesn't seem to match the dspam man page.

I suggest you check the dspam documentation to make sure your
command is correct, and also the postfix pipe(8) documentation
about how the different ${...} macros expand.

Some hints: ${user} expands to the bare username (no
extension), dspam doesn't appear to support your -f ${sender}
syntax, dspam doesn't appear to expect -- ${recipient} at the
end of the command line.

-- Noel Jones