From: MsWatts on
My query will either pull duplicated data or no data at all. Can anybody help
me?
From: Gina Whipp on
MsWatts,

A wee bit more information is going to be needed as you did not give us much
to go on. Please post the SQL of the query so we can see what's going on.
It would also help to know what is it you want to see!

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II