From: sween119 on
Hi all,

I got easy_install to work a few times on my Mac, but now I want to
put PyOpenGL in my ~/site-packages folder and now I am having a
heckuva time getting anything to work. I've tried changing directories
to where the PyOpenGL egg is and all sorts of other folders. I usually
get a message stating:
-bash: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/
easy_install: "/Applications/MacPython: bad interpreter: No such file
or directory

It works fine on my HP laptop, I just had to go into the Environment
variables and add the folder where the .exe files for python were in
the path line. I'm not sure if there's something similar to do on Mac.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks