From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > While I am at it, may as well jogg the memory of how sqrt2 is proven
> > irrational as a tug of
> > war between being even and odd:
> > --- quoting from Wikipedia ---
> > Assume that √2 is a rational number, meaning that there exists an
> > integer a and an integer b in general such that a / b = √2.
> >
> > Then √2 can be written as an irreducible fraction a / b such that a
> > and b are coprime integers and (a / b)2 = 2.
> >
> > It follows that a2 / b2 = 2 and a2 = 2 b2.   ( (a / b)n = an / bn  )
> >
> > Therefore a2 is even because it is equal to 2 b2. (2 b2 is necessarily
> > even because it is 2 times another whole number; that is what "even"
> > means.)
> >
> > It follows that a must be even (as squares of odd integers are
> > themselves odd).
> >
> > Because a is even, there exists an integer k that fulfills: a = 2k.
> >
> > Substituting 2k from (6) for a in the second equation of (3): 2b2 =
> > (2k)2 is equivalent to 2b2 = 4k2 is equivalent to b2 = 2k2.
> >
> > Because 2k2 is divisible by two and therefore even, and because 2k2 =
> > b2, it follows that b2 is also even which means that b is even.
> >
> > By (5) and (8) a and b are both even, which contradicts that a / b is
> > irreducible as stated in (2).
> >
> > --- end quoting Wikipedia on sqrt2 irrational proof ---
> >
> > Now remember that most people define Perfect Number such as 6 with the
> > factor of 2 as
> > in this:
> >
> > 1/6 + 2/6 + 3/6 + 6/6 = 2
> >
> > whereas I define it as a factor of 1:
> >
> > 1/6 + 2/6 + 3/6 = 1
> >
> > I do it that way so as to allow me to say that 1 is the only odd
> > perfect number.
> >
> > And the reason I bring this up is to show you that there are an even
> > number
> > of factors of 4 of them compared when = 2, to an odd number of factors
> > when = 1.
> >
> > So when we add 6/6 we have an even number of factors in the equation
> > whereas when
> > we delete 6/6 we have an odd number of factors. This is important in
> > the proof, because
> > to have existence of even numbered perfect numbers depends on one of
> > them being
> > 50% and thus making the rest of the factors an even number to join up
> > to fill in for the
> > other 50% needed to be perfect. Whereas in odd perfect numbers, we
> > have an odd number
> > of factors in the summation for there is never a 50% factor that we
> > can eliminate out.
> >
> > The only odd perfect number that could ever be mustered would be one
> > in which looks like this:
> >
> > 33.33...% + 33.333....% + 33.333....% but that case is impossible
> > since you cannot have
> > three summations all of the same percentage.
> >
> > Now that maybe a proof in itself that no odd perfect number other than
> > 1 exists. To argue that
> > to have a odd perfect number the outcome must devolve into 1/3 + 1/3 +
> [...]

Yes, the above constitutes a proof of No Odd Perfect Numbers. One last
detail I have to address is the uniqueness of the 1/3 +1/3combo
+1/3combo form.

It is not unique for there maybe a Odd Perfect Number candidate if we
jump to the
next series contender of 1/5 + 1/5combo + 1/5combo + 1/5combo +
1/5combo.
And the next contender would be a 1/7 series but they all fail
starting with the 1/3
series because they all require a even number in the numerator of
1/3 + 2/3combo or for 1/5 series we have 1/5 + 4/5combo

So that covers the uniqueness and covers all the contenders.

So in leaving, what is the impossibility of why No Odd Perfect Numbers
can exist
(other than 1) ? And the answer is that there is a fight, a tussle
between even and odd,
that in order to add up to 100% an odd number must be divisible by 2
and that is impossible.
In order for any odd number with its factors adding up to reach 100%
with no deficit and no
surplus but exactly 100% means there was a 2 in the numerator and thus
a 2 divides a odd
number.

P.S. really hard to fathom why these Perfect Numbers conjectures are
the oldest unproven
conjectures until now. I guess by superdeterminism, they were saved
for me to do. Oxygen
in me, oxygen of Plutonium, fill me with life anew, that I may love
what thou dost love and do
what thou has superdetermined to do.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/