From: Rich Gray on
John Wolf wrote:
> My current procedure involves opening my editor, making a change, and
> then using my FTP app to do the upload. Unfortunately neither Sea Monkey
> nor Komposer have a built in FTP/like app for instant saving to the HTML
> server.

SeaMonkey 2.0.6 in Composer : Edit > Publishing Site Settings...

That what you are looking for? I use it to update a simple HTML
page of links via FTP.

> ... I have complained to both companies

The SeaMonkey team is not a company, just a group of individuals
working voluntarily (with the aid of Mozilla) to continue the suite
formerly known as Netscape and then the Mozilla Suite.

> and neither seems interested in creating such a feature, as
> there are plenty of FTP apps for the Mac. ...

Where did you complain?

Follow-ups set to comp.sys.mac.apps

Rich
--
SeaMonkey - Surfing the net has never been so suite!