From: dp on
General question - CF Excel 2007 - is there some way to view and/or edit what
conditional formula had been used in a file? It looks like you can only make
a new rule or clear rules.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Try:-

Home tab / Styles group / Conditional Formatting / Manage Rules . . . /
Conditional Formatting Rules Manager should launch / then:-

- in the Show formatting rules for: drop down select This Worksheet and all
the rules for the Worksheet will be displayed OR (to edit)

- in the Show formatting rules for: drop down select Current Selection (for
example) then click on Edit Rule . . .

From: dp on
Thanks

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

> Try:-
>
> Home tab / Styles group / Conditional Formatting / Manage Rules . . . /
> Conditional Formatting Rules Manager should launch / then:-
>
> - in the Show formatting rules for: drop down select This Worksheet and all
> the rules for the Worksheet will be displayed OR (to edit)
>
> - in the Show formatting rules for: drop down select Current Selection (for
> example) then click on Edit Rule . . .
>
> If my comments have helped please hit Yes.
>

> "dp" wrote:
>
> > General question - CF Excel 2007 - is there some way to view and/or edit what
> > conditional formula had been used in a file? It looks like you can only make
> > a new rule or clear rules.

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel
Next: Indirect function help