From: Oskar Stenman on
It seems that eeepc_laptop kernel module wont recognize the webcam in my
1005pe, so i can't power it down as easily as i would like it to be.

(this is my first time posting)

I've got a Asus EeePC 1005PE and i'm trying to get everything working as nice as i
would like it to, but i've run into this problem.

Anyone interested in helping me get in touch with the developer of eeepc_laptop?
i've tried an email-address i found to alan jenkins, but i got a notice about it being undeliverable immediately after sending.

some info from the laptop is included as attachments.
please tell me if there's anything i can do to help
From: Oliver Neukum on
Am Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 18:43:22 schrieb Oskar Stenman:
> It seems that eeepc_laptop kernel module wont recognize the webcam in my
> 1005pe, so i can't power it down as easily as i would like it to be.

Your camera is a USB video device. uvcvideo handles such devices,
not eeepc_laptop.

Regards
Oliver