From: C. Brown on
I have a list of 3500 names & addresses in an Excel workbook on one sheet and
some are duplicates. How do I eliminate duplicates?
From: Gary''s Student on
see:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: David Billigmeier on
You can bring it into a pivot table, then drag the names and addresses on to
the Row Labels. The pivot table will automatically only display the unique
values

--
Regards,
Dave

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

You could also use Advanced Filters. In the advanced filters dialog box,
there is a check box for unique records only. Also, when selecting the list
range and criteria range, please select the header row

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"C. Brown" <CBrown(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a list of 3500 names & addresses in an Excel workbook on one sheet
> and
> some are duplicates. How do I eliminate duplicates?

Pages: 1
Prev: Printing Forms
Next: Text to Number format