From: Adm. Yankee Adm. on
Where do I find a support newsgroup and what do you mean by program you're
using.

From: Beverly Howard on
This particular newsgroup is here specifically to deal with problems
specific to tablet (stylus input) pc hardware and i/o, so it does not
deal with general computer questions which are better handled in forums
specific to the os or programs which you are having problems with.

>> what do you mean by program you're using <<

There are hundreds of different email applications not to mention the
email web interfaces. Each one has a different interface, methods and
layout... without knowing what email program you are using, it's
impossible to help or point you to an appropriate forum.

A good starting place might be microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail or
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Beverly Howard