From: Oliver Moazzezi [MVP] on
As Ed mentions version of Exchange will help. If you can then describe your
requirements we can offer advice on whether TLS, S/MIME (or both) or even
third party products are suited for your requirements.

Oliver

From: Oliver Moazzezi [MVP] on
Hi there,

Yes this is possible.

Check the following TechNet reference: "Purging messages infected by worms"

Oliver

"Ari" <Ari(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i was tasked with seting up email encryption for exchange im not sure how
> proceed can anyone point me in the right direction, what type of
> encryption
> TLS or S/MIME ? to use and direction for setup.
>
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: email stuck in outbox owa
Next: Exchange 2007