From: Jerrycan on
How do I make a new email account on a computer that has an email account
already?
--
:)
From: PvdG42 on

"Jerrycan" <Gtown(a)bell.net> wrote in message
> How do I make a new email account on a computer that has an email account
> already?
> --
> :)

To get a useful answer to your question, you need to do the following:

1. Tell us what version of Windows you are using.

2. Tell us what email client software you are using.

Once you provide the information requested above, you can be directed to an
appropriate discussion group for your question.

From: Gregory A. Beamer on
=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnljYW4=?= <Gtown(a)bell.net> wrote in

> How do I make a new email account on a computer that has an email
> account already?

Wrong group. None-the-less...

Outlook? tools >> Accounts >> Add

Peace and Grace,