From: jd on
I need to create a long term certificate for my intranet Windows App which
uses a ClickOnce Deployment method. I can create a certificate .cer file
(goes to the C:\) and a .pvk file (goes to the C:\) using I use
makecert.exe. I need to create the .pfx key. .I am tryiong to use
pvk2pfx.exe to create the .pfx. However, when I run it in the command it
doesn't work; I get the Usage: with the parameters listed which I complete
correctly according the this message.
I am using Windows 7 and .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and VS 2008 Sp1. I need help
trying the figure this out.

Thank you,
JD

Pages: 1
Prev: mcirosoft word 2000 section breaks
Next: email