From: Kat on
How do I delete section breaks? I inherited a 61 page document with a table
of contents and there are sections breaks where there shouldn't be. I just
want page breaks....

From: PvdG42 on

"Kat" <Kat(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I delete section breaks? I inherited a 61 page document with a
> table
> of contents and there are sections breaks where there shouldn't be. I
> just
> want page breaks....

Please ask in a discussion group for MS Word. This group is for .NET
programming issues.

To find a Word group...

Use this link.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications subcategory, find and
open the Word subcategory. Find a group there for your question.