From: SMarks on
I have a multi-tab worksheet, but I only want to send out via email 2 or 3
tabs, not my working pages. Can I just send 2 or 3 tabs or do I have to
always (weekly) copy and paste my tabs with changes to a new work sheet in
order to send via email? I have tried grouping only tabs I want to send, but
the whole worksheet is sent via email. I am at a loss...Help?!?
--
S. Marks
Sacramento CA
From: Ron de Bruin on