From: elkar on
m48 iPHONE (emu48) version 1.2 feb 2010

http://www.mksg.de/
From: Jacob Wall on
On Feb 5, 5:10 pm, elkar <elkinarbel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> m48 iPHONE (emu48) version 1.2 feb 2010
>
> http://www.mksg.de/

Well m48 is definitely the best HP 48 emulator for the iPhone, IMO,
and I now see a m48+ information blurb stating upcoming I/O functions,
awesome!, what about 50g emulation? Is anybody working on that? Is
it within the legal realms even? I try to have my 50g with me at all
times, however it sits in the vehicle while my iPhone is in my pocket,
so there is quite often a situation when m48 is used.
From: supergems on
iPAD=iBAD

http://www.fsf.org/news/ibad_launch
http://www.defectivebydesign.org/apple-ipad-drm-petition-mailed
From: elkar on
Wolfram Alpha for the iPAD, iPHONE, and iPOD touch

http://products.wolframalpha.com/iphone/

http://www.apple.com/ipad/sdk/

From: FridoLay on
On 2/6/2010 3:38 AM, supergems wrote:
> iPAD=iBAD
>
> http://www.fsf.org/news/ibad_launch
> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/apple-ipad-drm-petition-mailed

But it's not a general purpose computer.