From: Harry Pfeifer on
Attention Steve Murray

I would like to express my appreciation of the work which you have done in
making information available to assist users of Protel MSDOS products. On
several occasions, I have received video drivers and component symbols which
have been of great assistance to me. Thank you for your efforts.

I have recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows Vista and a Nvidia
Geforce 8400GS video card, and am having problems with Autotrax and
Schematic, which it seems are not supported by the video card. Instead, I
get a message that "This system does not support full screen mode. You
should select CANCEL to exit" I have tried all of the original drivers and
all of those which I downloaded from your website, all without success.

Do you know of any possible sources of display drivers which might be
compatible with my video cards

Regards
Harry Pfeifer

From: none on

"Harry Potter" <hpfeifer(a)dcsi.net.au> wrote in message
> Attention Steve Murray
>
> I would like to express my appreciation of the work which you have done in
> making information available to assist users of Protel MSDOS products. On
> several occasions, I have received video drivers and component symbols
> which have been of great assistance to me. Thank you for your efforts.

<applause> <sarcasm>

> I have recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows Vista and a
> Nvidia Geforce 8400GS video card, and am having problems with Autotrax and

Have you RTFM?

> Schematic, which it seems are not supported by the video card. Instead, I
> get a message that "This system does not support full screen mode. You
> should select CANCEL to exit" I have tried all of the original drivers
> and all of those which I downloaded from your website, all without
> success.

Go feed the labrador...or chooks whichever`s close at hand.

http://www.google.com.au/

From: who where on
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:20:31 GMT, "Harry Pfeifer"
<hpfeifer(a)dcsi.net.au> wrote:

>Attention Steve Murray

Did you ever consider emailing this instead of posting it in this
forum?