From: Heathcock, John on
I had to reinstall Windows XP and Outlook 2003 last week and I noticed that
*.msg files show up with a generic icon instead of the envelope icon that I
had before. How can I change this file type to have the classic Outlook
envelope icon that is used for emails?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is this in the outlook inbox or did you copy them to the hard drive?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Heathcock, John on
This is when I save a message a folder on the hard drive.