From: Zzoli on
Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2005 with win 5 PC Pocket and Smartphone Emulators.

1. The CeCamera C api code sample in the emulators gives the error: "An
unknown error: 0x80070002 occurred". I have no idea how to fix it.

The SHCameraCapture function returns an "E_ACCESSDENIED" or "The system
cannot find the file specified".

I'm new at win 5 development, on a dell computer I installed on Win XP Home
ed.SP2 < Activesync 4.1, .Net Compact Framework 2.0, VS 2005 prof.-try, win 5
- Pocket PC, Smartphone)

The C# sample gives an 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.dll.

2. Can I use for example the videocap sample for both pcpocket and
smartphone.? I tested with the emulators, it goes... But in the readme of the
sample is specified that it requires pc pocket sdk.

I can't go further with the development. Please help.
Thanks.

PS.
I posted this question also to the msdn forum, smart devices development
(mative c api development). I hope that here it will be faster responsed.

From: Zzoli on

Answer:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2480331&SiteID=1