From: Lake Prairie Flyer Lake Prairie on

"JoesWife" wrote:

> Iam also experiencing this same problem! To the left of my "Inbox" email,
> there is a yellow triangle. There's a message that states "you cannot send or
> receive your MSN email, due to Error 0x85ad5200". Nothing I've done let's me
> send mail out; yet Iam able to receive my mail. Please, if anyone has an
> answer to this problem, please HELP!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, my "sending mail"
> continues to run continuously. And this can't be good for my computer.
>
> "Sage" wrote:
>
> > interesting i have a simular problem code # 0x85ad5200 given by MS and there
> > is no clue for the code in all my searches.
> >
> > "ToniR" wrote:
> >
> > > Every night for the last few nights, my inbox all of a sudden gets the yellow
> > > triangular problem sign (yelllow triangle with an exclamation point) after
> > > midnight and I get the above error code after the message "you cannot send or
> > > receive your MSN e-mail because of an unexpected problem. Please try
> > > restarting either MSN or your computer." Restarting MSN does not solve the
> > > problem, I have to completely reboot to get my MSN mail back. Any ideas?
> > > suggestions?

We also got the 0x85ad5200 error with the yellow triangle. I found the
following to be the culprit.
Someone had sent us an email. Her mail program allows her to decorate her
emails. This one happened to have a series of graphics that looked like tree
leaves running up and down the left hand margin of her email.
I replied to her message which would have included her original, decorated
email in the reply. A short time later, I noticed the yellow triangle on my
inbox with the aforementioned error code. After 24 hours of this, I
discovered that the original reply I attempted to send was still sitting in
the Outbox. I deduced that the MSN mailbox and my computer couldn't send that
decorative email in the reply and it crashed the email program for our
account. I copied my text into a new email message so the text box didn't
include the original decoration and sent it. I then deleted the original
reply from the Outbox and the yellow triangle disappeared immediately and
we're back to operating normally. The original sender reported no one had
replied to her mail and I suggested her attempt to be artsy could be the
reason because the decorated text could be read but couldn't be sent by
others.
You might want to check to make sure you don't have something similar that
you've received or replied to and double check your Outbox. You may have
something unsent hanging up your mail program. Hope that helps
From: Am having exact problems, please help?! Am having exact problems, please on