From: JoesWife on
Iam also experiencing this same problem! To the left of my "Inbox" email,
there is a yellow triangle. There's a message that states "you cannot send or
receive your MSN email, due to Error 0x85ad5200". Nothing I've done let's me
send mail out; yet Iam able to receive my mail. Please, if anyone has an
answer to this problem, please HELP!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, my "sending mail"
continues to run continuously. And this can't be good for my computer.

"Sage" wrote:

> interesting i have a simular problem code # 0x85ad5200 given by MS and there
> is no clue for the code in all my searches.
>
> "ToniR" wrote:
>
> > Every night for the last few nights, my inbox all of a sudden gets the yellow
> > triangular problem sign (yelllow triangle with an exclamation point) after
> > midnight and I get the above error code after the message "you cannot send or
> > receive your MSN e-mail because of an unexpected problem. Please try
> > restarting either MSN or your computer." Restarting MSN does not solve the
> > problem, I have to completely reboot to get my MSN mail back. Any ideas?
> > suggestions?

Pages: 1
Prev: Error 8007274c
Next: error=0x85ad5200