From: kris_62 on
In the last few months I have encountered a continuing error messege when I
try to download or install any programs. I almost get finished with the
installation and then a window pops up with internal error 2503 and when I
click it another one pops up with internal error 2502. Then the installation
stops and cannot finish, because of the errors. I purchased RegCure, but it
hasn't fixed the problem. I read up on it and it seems to have something to
do with "time". I have tried everything I know...any suggestions?