From: Della on
I am a complete technophobe so please reply in idiotspeak, i am trying to install 27 updates and they are all failing with error message 641. Can anyone help please.

Thanks

FLASH! ECMA CERTIFIES C# and THE CLI !!!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7e8daf9d-afe5-4bf9-ac73-5e3980697175/flash-ecma-certifies-c.aspx
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Post your questions here:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/threads

State your full Windows version and the updates failing to install in your
first post.