From: gabriel_blues on
i have tried installing my saitek cyborg x joystick several different ways -
install cd, "plug and play" while getting the drivers from microsoft and the
saitek websites and have had no luck. still getting the "error 80070103"
message. help?
From: Ǝиçεl on
Tip: Do not install any driver updates offered by Windows Update. Get them
from the manufacturer's website instead.
http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php