From: alwaysonthego on
When I try to use the Window Update; 'express' or 'custom'
These are the error messages I get:
Files required to use Windows Update are no longer registered or installed
on your computer. When I try to use the 'register or reinstall' option, I get:
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

I followed a Windows Update thread on 11/25/06 and followed all the
recommendations; registered the files, etc.

I am running XP and sp3
From: Shawnee on

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What third-party firewall (if any)?

Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this
it)?