From: Michael on
No, I'm in the 21st century. You just graduated to the 20th. Anyone who's
purchased a computer in the last 10 years knows about the hidden partition.
I'm guessing daddy just took the training wheels off your bike.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Rick C Rick on
I have the same problem with the error code, this is how I fix it hope it
work for you guys too.

download the Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86) and run it,
that is all the problem solve for me.

I can't find it on Microsoft supports site, I have to go google search the
link is at below

http://www.mediafire.com/?j1mzgy3nzze

From: Rick C on
maybe should try it my way

From: Rick C on
maybe should try my way to fix it

From: Dylan S. Dylan on
Yeah, Same here. When i went through the control panel to look at my
installed programs, the microsoft.net framework was still there. so i tried
uninstalling it from there and it said "This action is only valid for
products that are currently installed". So that microsoft install cleanup
tool didnt work, i found the .net stuff and deleted it with the tool before i
ttried uninstalling through the control panel.

Now what am i supposed to do without any .net framework and no way too
reinstall it??

this is really pissing me off as well and microsoft needs to jump on this
quick.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Error number: 0x80070437