From: ahdesertflower on
While trying to run the updates I received a message saying "error code 646
Windows Update encountered an unknown error" KB981725, KB980469, and KB976382
will not update anyone have a solution?
--
ahdesertflower
From: sergio mojarro ramirez sergio mojarro on

"Ahdesertflower" escribió:

> Al tratar de ejecutar las actualizaciones que he recibido un mensaje que dice "código de error 646
> Windows Update ha encontrado un error desconocido "KB981725, KB980469, KB976382 y
> No se actualizará Alguien tiene una solución?
> -
ahdesertflower>
From: SFAndy on
I keep getting the same error code on the same updates. HELP!! I've tried 9
times rebooted after each fail.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Sis727 wrote:
> I have Windows 7 Ultimate and IE. I am trying to install Microsoft
> updates and keep getting the Error Code 646. I have tried
> restarting my computer, turning off my virus protector and still ...
> The following Microsoft Office Security updates failed to download:
> KB976382
> KB976321
> KB981725
>
> Has anyone else had this problem or any solutions? Thanks!

Yes.
Maybe.
Install them manually by visiting the web page for each update,
downloading/saving it, putting in your Office installation media and then
running each update individually and installing.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Pages: 1