From: 123456789 on
I have a 32-based system and followed all your instructions except for the
readiness tool as it won't work on my system. I still can't get updates and
can't find anything on Microsofts website regarding this error. I searched
for a readiness tool for 32 bit systems, but couldn't find anything. Any
other suggestions?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Start your own, new thread about your computer & problem?

123456789 wrote:
> I have a 32-based system and followed all your instructions except for the
> readiness tool as it won't work on my system. I still can't get updates
> and
> can't find anything on Microsofts website regarding this error. I
> searched
> for a readiness tool for 32 bit systems, but couldn't find anything. Any
> other suggestions?
<snip hijacked thread?