From: Jerry in Texas Jerry in on
I get this error message when I try to download a certain type of file from
my HP Win 7 computer to a Kingston 16gb flash drive. This is an audio file,
either in WAV or WMA format (I can't remember which right now) but it only
seems to be a problem downloading to the 16gb flash drive. It doesn't seem
to be a problem downloading the exact same file to a 2gb flash drive.

Has anybody ever run into that before?

Thanks.

Jerry
From: MowGreen on
0x800703EE ERROR_FILE_INVALID
The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened
file is no longer valid.

Suggest you post this issue to a Windows 7 forum as it has nothing to do
with updating Windows, which is what this newsgroup deals with:

Windows 7
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

HTH,

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"