From: AmateuratXP on
I am trying to install Fix-It Utilities 9 and receive the above error which
blocks me from continuing with installation of the program. The error
message states: Windows cannot find: \NSW\ESDSTART.exe
From: Leonard Grey on
Fix-It Utilities won't remove the malware infection you reported in your
first post.

The file in question is a component of Norton Systemworks 2005.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

AmateuratXP wrote:
> I am trying to install Fix-It Utilities 9 and receive the above error which
> blocks me from continuing with installation of the program. The error
> message states: Windows cannot find: \NSW\ESDSTART.exe

Pages: 1
Prev: PCMCIA MTD-0002
Next: Adding Memory