From: Haris Bogdanovi� on
I have this piece of code:

(:td :onclick (cl-who:escape-string
(ps:ps (setf this.style.background-color (random #xffffff))))

How do I tell lisp that above random is a standard lisp function so that it
is
not coverted to javascript code but plain random number ?
I guess I have to escape somehow from javascript generation
to normal lisp expression evaluation ?
If I evaluate *package* variable I get COMMON-LISP-USER (lispworks).
Do I maybe have to prefix random with COMMON-LISP-USER like
COMMON-LISP-USER:random ?

Thanks

From: Jorge Gajon on
On 2010-06-20, Haris Bogdanovi� <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
> I have this piece of code:
>
> (:td :onclick (cl-who:escape-string
> (ps:ps (setf this.style.background-color (random #xffffff))))
>
> How do I tell lisp that above random is a standard lisp function so that it
> is
> not coverted to javascript code but plain random number ?
> I guess I have to escape somehow from javascript generation
> to normal lisp expression evaluation ?
> If I evaluate *package* variable I get COMMON-LISP-USER (lispworks).
> Do I maybe have to prefix random with COMMON-LISP-USER like
> COMMON-LISP-USER:random ?

Hello Haris,

Notice that in an earlier thread Olof-Joachim Frahm pointed out that the
dot notation "(ps (setf this.style.foo ..." is deprecated. Take a look
at those messages.

Regarding your question,

CL-USER(4): (ps (setf foo (lisp (random #xffffff))))

"foo = 14914837;"

Regards.

--
Jorge Gajon