From: Haris Bogdanovi� on
I want my html code to be indented
so I write:
(cl-who:with-html-output-to-string (*standard-output* :indent t)
but the code created is not indented, it is just in one line ?

From: Rob Warnock on
Haris Bogdanovi� <fbogdanovic(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
+---------------
| I want my html code to be indented so I write:
| (cl-who:with-html-output-to-string (*standard-output* :indent t)
| but the code created is not indented, it is just in one line ?

Standard CL newbie trap #734: Failing to supply all &OPTIONAL
parameters before starting in with &KEY parameters. ;-} ;-}

[That is, look at the function signature for WITH-HTML-OUTPUT-TO-STRING...]

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock <rpw3(a)rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue <URL:http://rpw3.org/>