From: elizajane on
when I click on the internet button, it opens 3 windows and when I print anything it prints in triplicate. Also my computer takes ages to load up and seems erratic.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access
From: tabby on
i dont know

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:51:50 -0800, elizajane <user(a)msgroups.net/> wrote:

>when I click on the internet button, it opens 3 windows and when I print anything it prints in triplicate. Also my computer takes ages to load up and seems erratic.
>
>---
>frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

This newsgroup is for the database software Microsoft Access... which does not
have an "internet button". Please repost in a more appropriate forum. You may
need to get someone local to look at and debug your computer, you might have a
virus or other malware.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]