From: Ivanka on
I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC
Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do it with just one
step instead of filtering each one separately, copying and pasting onto
another worksheet.
Please, help

From: Gord Dibben on
Data>Autofilter then clear "Select All" and select AA, AX, IE

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:25:01 -0700, Ivanka <Ivanka(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I have a column that has these values AA, AX, AW, RJ, WD, CA, IE, NC
>Now I would like to filter AA,AX and IE only. How can I do it with just one
>step instead of filtering each one separately, copying and pasting onto
>another worksheet.
>Please, help

Pages: 1
Prev: Auto fill