From: Graeme on
Hi,
In excel 2003, i have a file that pulls in data via Data / Import External
Data / New Web Query. I've been using the file for about 3 years, and now
when I try to edit the query to pull in the latest table on the same website,
excel crashes. And it does the same on another pc running excel 2003.
However, I can successfully import data using the same method from other
websites. (When I'm editing the query, I can the IE Script error, but not
sure if that's related.) I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks,
Graeme