From: hehehe on
Hello!

I have exchange 2003 id like to create some kind of notyfication when user
move with outlook 2003 mail from one public folder to another id like to
have email info about this operation like : (Some one copied maile to you
public folder)

It`s possible?

regards - MJ

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Then only thing I can think of would be third party tool at www.ivasoft.biz.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: hehehe on
Problem solved.... im using Asistent from outlook 2003 on my folderes and
magicly its works even if ou2003 is turn off :-]