From: Marc on
Hello,
I have a sbs2008 and clients with outlook 2007.
When connecting the client to the exchange it opens outlook and keeps
asking for the password. i can see the mailbox but the loginbox popups
everytime.
how can i end this???
also when i add the user and the exchange settings manual I get the
same popup.
regards marc

From: Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] on
At a minimum install Exchange 2007 update rollup 9, however Exchange 2007 SP3 is out...time to get caught up

--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997)
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed

From: Marc on
Thanks for your reply! its my first sbs008 install so have to figure it
all out. install sp3 is what i am going to do.
does this update has to come with autoupdate?