From: Doug on
I have a list of files, and I've filled a column to number the files. i want
to insert some rows to act as headers to group these files, but I still want
to keep the numbered list, in order to keep up the the number of files. Can
I fill the column with a series of numbers but exclude the 'header' rows and
cells? TIA
From: Gord Dibben on
Fill 1 to 100 down column A

File names in Column B

Insert rows for your "headers" where you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP