From: HeatherAnn on
I am trying to pull in the stock quotes into a blank worksheet and keep
getting the following error:
"Unable to open
http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/external/excel/quotes.asp:SYMBOL=CAT+CSCO+KSS+MGM+S+ORCL+PG+WMT. Cannot locate the Internet server or proxy server."

Can anyone help me with this? I am working on a Vista System with Excel 2007
is this my problem?
From: Sam Wilson on
That link takes you to a "The page you requested can't be found" if you click
on the link - I'd check the URL.

Sam

From: HeatherAnn on
How do I fix the URL?