From: azam razavy on
hi
i have win xp . in Computer Management in local users and groups , i have
many users and groups.
i want to change my pc and i want to bring this users and groups with
properties from old pc with xp windows to new pc with xp windows . please
help me
From: John John - MVP on
azam razavy wrote:
> hi
> i have win xp . in Computer Management in local users and groups , i have
> many users and groups.
> i want to change my pc and i want to bring this users and groups with
> properties from old pc with xp windows to new pc with xp windows . please
> help me

How To Migrate Objects from One Domain to Another in Windows NT
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301940

The above also works from workstation to workstation. Also look into
Robocopy to copy the files and NTFS permissions.

John

Pages: 1
Prev: XP Upgrade
Next: Help and Support is missing