From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:00:20 -0400, "Cary Shultz"
<cshultz(a)nospam.outsourceit.com> wrote:

>No no....you misunderstood. The Exchange 2007 Management Tools....not
>EXCH2003....

Why, yes, I did! Sorry. I saw "2003", ExMerge and "Outlook". :-(

There's a chance that the mailbox has some damaged contents that, when
you don't have to look at the date, it works. Can you move the mailbox
to another database and then try it again? If you can't, I suppose you
could try isinteg and see if that helps.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Cary Shultz on
Rich,

No worries. Like I said, I debated with myself on using the term 'ExMerge'
and I obviously lost that debate with myself. I will give it a go with
moving the mailbox to a different Database. I will create another Storage
Group | Database - not a bad idea anyway as this client has a lot of
mailboxes from an 'over seas' affiliate and putting all those mailboxes in
that Storage Group | Database is not a bad idea for Disaster Recovery
purposes. I will just throw her mailbox in that one, do my thing and then
put it back. Not sure why I did not think of that. For some reason I was
stuck on stupid and had one Storage Group | on Database in mind (although we
have three EXCH2007 Clients who use all five!!! - getting older I am!).

Thanks!

Cary