From: SheilaC on
I get a fatal error has occurred in outlook. The data in your envelope has
been lost but your document is still availalbe.

What can I do. I lose my to, cc, bcc and attahment information. Is there
any fix besides creating a new profile?

Thanks for any information.
Sheila
From: Brian Tillman on
SheilaC <SheilaC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I get a fatal error has occurred in outlook. The data in your
> envelope has been lost but your document is still availalbe.

No need to ask more than once.
--
Brian Tillman
From: SheilaC on
I understand that. The first time I tried to post, it said it failed!

From: Brian Tillman on
SheilaC <SheilaC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I understand that. The first time I tried to post, it said it failed!

If you were to use a real newsreader like Outlook Express, Forte Agent, or
Xnews instead of the web interface, that problem would never occur and you'd
also have many additional benefits, like the ability to find prior threads
easily.
--
Brian Tillman