From: Robin on
How, hypothetically, would I check a file to see if it was modified 5
minutes from the moment I checked it? Is it the stat command...sorry
to ask you, I couldn't figure it out.
Thanks,
and regards,
-Robin
From: Uri Guttman on

R> How, hypothetically, would I check a file to see if it was modified 5
R> minutes from the moment I checked it? Is it the stat command...sorry
R> to ask you, I couldn't figure it out.

crazy spammer asking for help. not much chance of getting it.

uri

--
Uri Guttman ------ uri(a)stemsystems.com -------- http://www.sysarch.com --
From: Xaero on
yeah stat or "file test operators" (perfunc)

Regards.

--
Xaero <groundXaero(a)gmail.com>