From: =?ISO-8859-7?Q?=C4=E7=EC=DE=F4=F1=E9=EF=F2_=CA=E1=F1=E1=F0=E9=F0=DD?==?ISO-8859-7?Q?=F1=E7=F2?= on
Hi there,

I am running Postfix 2.6.5 with Amavisd-new 2.6.4

I have a global content_filter statement and I override it on all
mynetworks providing through amavisd-new
dkim signing capability.

Is there any way to do something similar with the sasl_authenticated users;

Thanks in advance

Dimitrios Karapiperis

From: mouss on
Δημήτριος Καραπιπέρης a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I am running Postfix 2.6.5 with Amavisd-new 2.6.4
>
> I have a global content_filter statement and I override it on all
> mynetworks providing through amavisd-new
> dkim signing capability.
>
> Is there any way to do something similar with the sasl_authenticated users;

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_trusted.pcre
permit_mynetworks
permit_sasl_authenticated
check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_default.pcre

== filter_trusted.pcre
/./ FILTER scan:[127.0.0.1]:10586

== filter_default.pcre
/./ FILTER scan:[127.0.0.1]:10024

assuming, amavisd-new listens on 10586 for "trusted" users (mynetworks,
sasl) and on 10024 for others. use amavisd policy banks to set different
filtering configs.