From: Stan Hoeppner on
Simon Morvan put forth on 10/30/2009 10:39 AM:

> The last time I tried it, Zen included too many legitimate users behind
> ADSL lines. The "Policy" behind PBL is a bit too restrictive. Maybe it
> changed, I'll give it another try.

Would you please elaborate a bit on this? Most of the listings in PBL
are created by the ISPs who own the IP address space listed in PBL.
THEY are the ones saying "mail should not originate from this IP (or IP
block)". Spamhaus creates some PBL entries when lazy bot infested ISPs
fail to do so. In lieu of the Spamhaus created entries, anyone else
sending mail from a PBL listed IP is violating their ISP's TOS by doing so.

I hope you're not an ISP and are checking your users' mail submission
against dnsbls. This is a recipe for disaster, and may explain why
you're having problems when using Zen. Never check your own users' mail
against dnsbls. Zen is the most widely used dnsbl on the planet,
considered by most to be the "safest" dnsbl, and very very few people
ever report false positives with Zen. Something seems amiss in your
situation.

--
Stan