From: woodmac on
I am trying to find a common denominator of certain numbers. What formula do
I use? Thanks!
From: Luke M on
With Analysis ToolPak installed, you can use the GCD (greatest common
divisor) function.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Reeza on
On May 17, 10:46 am, woodmac <wood...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I am trying to find a common denominator of certain numbers. What formula do
> I use?  Thanks!

If you don't need the lowest common denominator then multiply the two
numbers.