From: helpwithlost work helpwithlost on
I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
excel work from this morning was gone.
From: Luke M on
Power outage? Evil co-workers? Pointy-haired boss?

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"helpwithlost work" <helpwithlost work(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:88032CD5-1C2A-4C34-8CC0-0463E3197B04(a)microsoft.com...

From: L. Howard Kittle on
What did you have for lunch?

From: Bob I on
What does the Event Viewer say happened to the computer and operating
system? You won't find anything in Excel regarding this.

From: Billns on
On 5/17/2010 10:49 AM, helpwithlost work wrote:
> I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
> excel work from this morning was gone.

Next time save your work before you go to lunch.

I'm betting on the pointy-headed boss...

Bill