From: R Vaughn on
In Excel 2003, I am attempting to automatically place a VBA form on a
worksheet at a constant position relative to the worksheet, not at a constant
position on the screen. I want the code to identify the worksheet's
position, then use the information to assign the corrent coordinates for the
form.

I tried "Activesheet", "ActiveWindow", "VisibleRange", etc, but haven't
found the right combination. I am sure that there is a straightforward
solution for this (a simple command or statement?) but but I haven't found it
yet.
From: Nobody on
"R Vaughn" <RVaughn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Excel 2003, I am attempting to automatically place a VBA form on a
> worksheet at a constant position relative to the worksheet, not at a
> constant
> position on the screen. I want the code to identify the worksheet's
> position, then use the information to assign the corrent coordinates for
> the
> form.

This group is for the stand alone product Visual Basic 6 or lower. For VBA,
try one of these groups:

Pages: 1
Prev: Cleanup remnants
Next: Error 32765